Cooper and I have the whole week together. The new preK class has started at his old school and Kindergarten doesn't officially start until August 16th. So, I took this week off to be with him. Our last chance to play hookey!
Today, Cooper went to school to meet his teacher for screening/testing. He has been so excited about going to Big Boy School. He did get mad when I told him he would only be able to stay for 30 minutes today. He wanted to stay all day and ride the school bus. Just a few more days until Boy Day!

His school...

Outside school...

With his booksack...

In his classroom...

With his teacher, Mrs. Mitchell...
After leaving school, we headed to eat breakfast at our favorite, McDonalds then went to the Mall for some shopping and playing.


Playing on the iPhone 4 at the Apple Store...
No comments:
Post a Comment