Sunday, September 12, 2010

LSU vs Vandy Road Trip: First Day

Ben, Mike, Jocelyn and I left on Friday morning for Nashville. Every year we hope to make it to at least one away game. This year's road trip was to see the Tigers play at Vanderbilt. We had SOO much fun and are looking forward to many more! Jocelyn and Mike on the plane...
They didn't last long... Getting ready to take off after our layover... Ben and I needed to sleep but couldn't. So we played Texas Hold'em. For the record, I won 3 games to 2...
Arrived at our hotel...
Our room...
Based on a recommendation from our concierge, we headed downtown to have some lunch at Rippy's... Me and my sweet hubby...
View from balcony...
The four of us...

After lunch, we decided to check out the sites in downtown Nashville...
The boys...
The girls...
Not in Memphis but couldn't pass up a pic with Elvis...
Hats anyone?..
The boys went ahead while Jocelyn and I shopped. We caught up with them and walked in to find Ben trying on boots... The Wildhorse Saloon...

We headed back to Rippy's for some live music...
After bringing the rental car back to the hotel, we took a cab back downtown where our first stop was Tootsies...
Met up with Clyne and his friends...






We were walking back to the Wildhorse Saloon and Mike had to get his picture with these guys on the street...


Checking out the gift shop on our way out...

No comments: