Cooper and I had talked about our day off together quite a few times but he hadn't decided what he wanted to do. We woke today and I asked him again. He has been a "homebody" lately so I thought he might say that he wanted to stay home in our PJs. Instead, he said "Mom, lets go do something fun!" I agreed. I asked if he wanted to take Kyleigh with us and he said "Of course". I thought that was so sweet of him. But then he decided what he wanted: Bowling and arcade! Fun, very fun but not with a 17 month old. So, I made a compromise with him. The three of us could go to breakfast at Waffle House, drop Ky off at school for her nap while we bowled, then we could all go home early and play outside! Done Deal!

Ready to bowl...

Our first game...

Being silly...

We both improved on our second game...

In the arcade...

Ky saying either "No no lola" or "Mon (come on) lola", her two favorites sayings...

Lola growling at the kleenex box...

Big boy playing basketball...

Sassy girl...

Coop playing with Lola...

How sweet...
No comments:
Post a Comment