What a great week of learning about Jesus! Cooper loved VBS last year so much that I decided I wanted to be a part of it this year! I volunteered to help with Crafts. We had ages 2-6 rotating through our room each night.
The theme: Big Apple Adventure, where faith and life connect...
Cooper and his friends on the first night...
Me and the kiddos wearing red for the Big Apple...Big girl going to nursery...
Hat night...
Worship Rally...
Hero night...
Our Spiderman...
Kyleigh and Grace on Family Night...Coop, Michael and Jed being boys while Madalyn trys to help me to get them to slow down...
Madalyn gives up...
Such a cutie...
Another cutie...
Coop and Jed settle down for some dinner...
Our Sunday School class made dinner for Family Night...
Jude working hard...
Me and Mary, we survived the week in crafts :)...
Ready to get on stage...
Waiting for "Booper"...
Singing with Daddy...
Coop in the slide show on Hero Night...
He was so excited to sing on stage and show us what he learned...The 2-6 year olds...
So proud of you Coop...
The 7-12 year olds...
Brother Leo...
Our family...






























No comments:
Post a Comment