We all knew with LSU doing so well this season that we would probably have some early games...but 11:30, really? Which brings me to soccer: When we talked to Cooper about playing fall soccer last year, he said he would rather go tailgating and to the LSU football games. So, he didn't play. This year, we asked him the same question: Do you want to play soccer or go to the LSU games? His response: I can do both. Soccer is in the morning and Football is at night. Such a smartie! Well, not gonna happen today. His game was at 11. He decided he wanted to spend the day with Jude going to soccer and playing so he skipped out on this tailgate/game. The rest of us got there early to get SOME tailgating in before the game!
Love me some Uncle Glen...So sweet...
Aunt Linda and Josh...
Me and Julie, where is our other sidekick?..
So glad to see this boy. Cousin Josh has been in Kuwait for a 18 months with the Navy...
The JOCs are all here...
Me and my hubby before walking to game...
Remember the Tennessee game last year. Ben left the game early due to coaching decisions about a certain quarterback. Well, here we are in 2011, and there is still controversy over the same quarterback (who has been back on the team for a few days following a month long suspension) I am thinking no way Coach Miles plays him or if he does it will be at the end when we are secure in our lead. So, I make the comment that I am leaving when JJ goes in (same thing my hubby said second half of last year Tennessee game) and Julie agrees with me. Well, Julie and I were back at tailgate VERY early to watch the game on TV with Aunt Linda and the security guard. Seriously, putting him in on the second offensive series of the game and the score is 0-0? Oh well, we made our point, left Tiger Stadium and had lots of fun back at tailgate. Some of us, I might add, had more fun than others :))
Aunt Linda getting the burgers ready for tailgating after the game...
Love our family!
Um, guess who is having some fun?...
Napping at tailgate is not just for the old folks...
Megan and Clay decided to join us...
Hold up, we are not ready for the picture. Or are these our dance moves?..
Much better...
Congrats Tigers on a 35-7 victory, I will be watching the next one from my seats in the stadium :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment