After we got home on Sunday afternoon, we took the kids out to eat for dinner. We had to stop by my office on the way and Cooper wanted to get out with me. I told him I would just be a minute and to stay in the truck with Ben and Kyleigh. After dinner, I asked him why he wanted to go into my office. He said "Mom, I really wanted one of those rings you have in the basket". I told him to write me a note so I would remember to bring him one home. The next morning he came into my bathroom with this note:
So, I did as I promised and brought the ring home that night. The ladies at the office were asking me who it was for. I never even thought to ask him. So, at dinner, I gave it to him and asked who it was for. I just got a smile from him. So, I asked if it was for a girl. His smile got bigger, he looked down like he was embarassed and said Yes. Well, her name is Kylie and she is in the first grade. Aww, what a gentleman!




No comments:
Post a Comment