Sadly, we went to Monore this weekend due to Ben's grandmother passing away. But we did manage to get in some quality time with Moma G, Papa T, Aunt Amanda, Uncle Brett, Cousins Decatur and Ana. It is amazing to me that Cooper and Decatur want to see each other and play together so badly even though we don't get to see them that often. They love each other, which makes me so happy! We arrived in Monroe on Friday but Cooper waited so patiently to see Decatur until Saturday afternoon. Moma G tried to get him dressed and take him out on Saturday morning while we were at the funeral but he said no. He wanted to wait at home in his PJs in case Decatur came over. After the funeral, we all gathered at Moma G and Papa T (although the kids call them "G" and "Poppy") for the kids to play. They had such fun! Poppy treated us to the Mohawk for dinner. Delicious Louisiana seafood. At dinner, Cooper looked up at me and said "Decatur has a sister. Mommy, I think I need a brother." It was so sweet. I wanted to tell him about B2 right then and there. But I just hugged him and said that I thought he needed a brother too. Going for my first doctor appointment tomorrow then leaving for New York bright and early on Wed. As long as my appointment goes well, we will be telling Cooper the big news when we return on Sunday! So excited about all the happenings this week, can't believe it is finally here.

Sweet Baby Ana Gail...

Wrestling on the floor...

Making each other laugh (and us too)...

Decatur and that smile...

Watching the Maryland vs Duke basketball game and eating Doritos...
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about Ben's grandmother.
Hope yall have a great time in the big apple! I can't wait to see pics! Have a fun safe trip!
Post a Comment