Thursday, June 4, 2009

Craziness to Relaxation

So happy to report that today was my last day of work for 10 days! Nothing but family, fun and relaxation on the way. Ben, Cooper and I are all so excited and giddy because we leave for the Destin beach on Saturday morning. We have been packing all week and our kitchen is a mess! As the piles get larger, can't help but think sure hope we have enough room for everything. 11 people, 2 dogs, 5 sets of golf clubs, luggage, wine/liquor, chairs, tent, wagon, kitchen supplies, etc.

Cooper and I have a date tomorrow morning for breakfast. We have been planning all week to go to McDonald's for pancakes. Today as we were driving home, he told me he decided he didn't want to have a pancake date. He thought he would like a waffle, sausage and chocolate milk date at Waffle House better. He then asked if daddy was going on our date. I told him no, just him and Mommy and he said "I know, he has a date with work". So cute! After our date, I am going to pamper myself with a pedicure, haircut and color (cover the gray) followed by a spray tan! 36 hours and counting...
Craziness...
Cooper helping to pack...
Relaxation here we come...
Hope to have lots of stories and pictures to post when we return!

1 comment:

amie simpson said...

HAve fun! WE were suppose to go to Destin on Thurusday, but decided not to go this yr. (dental conference) Our big beach trip is for July 11th. CAnnot wait...my fav time of year. See you in 2 weeks! What are we doing on that Friday night?