Beach here we come!! The weather was beautiful and we were all ready to get to the beach. Cooper has always loved the beach. Kyleigh, on the other hand, was not very fond of the sand last year. We were a little worried about how she was going to do. I wish I would have had a picture of her expression when we crossed over the boardwalk and she saw the water and sand for the first time! She was so excited! And she loved it all... the sand and the water.
Ky, Ben, Meg and Coop...Uncle Glen and I joined them...
Ky drinking her juice with Aunt Linda...
Loving the sand...
Cooper having a snack...
Building a sandcastle while Coop enjoyed the water...
Me and my kiddos...
Megan and Uncle Glen...
Playing in the sand...
Love these faces...So much fun...

This is the life...
Playing with Uncle Glen...
Coop loving the water...
Fun with Aunt Linda...
Cool shades...
Our family...
Can't go to the beach without taking a nap...
Fun in the pool after the beach...
Jumping in...
Fun at the fountain...
Practicing his strokes...



























No comments:
Post a Comment