Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls Day at the Wales Resort

Today we had a "Girls Day" at Angela and Jeffrey's house. This group of ladies (plus a few who couldn't make it) have been friends for SOO many years but we do not get to see each other as often as we would like. I am so glad that we were able to spend the afternoon together! Lots of fun!
Us girls... 
 Angela, Julie and Dana...
Lee Anne, Me and Angela...
Enjoying the water on this hot June day...

2 comments:

Angela Wales said...

Michelle, I am so grateful that we all got together! We have been friends for SOO long, and are blessed to have the type of relationship we all do. No matter how long any of us go without talking because of busy lives we are ALWAYS there for one another. "We need to do this more often, life is too short and unpredictable" (I’m steeling Leah’s words)!
I love you!
Ang

Michelle said...

Ang, You are so right! Who would have known that 2 weeks later we all needed to pull together for "one of the gang"? I am so thankful for all of yall! I love you!
Michelle