I had a follow up ultrasound this past Monday. Dr. Futayyeh wanted to make sure my fluid levels were staying the same. Mom went with me since Ben was in Omaha. My AFI was 9.66 on the 23 week ultrasound and 9.60 on this one. So, all is good. We did learn some new information from this ultrasound: Kyleigh is no longer breech! I know she still has time to turn again but glad to know she is in the right position for now. I told the ultrasound tech that we thought she was a "she" but that area was hiding on the 23 week ultrasound due to her being breech. Due to her new position, the tech easily confirmed that she is indeed a girl! I go for a checkup this Thursday.
3 comments:
so glad all is well with kyleigh and that she is still kyleigh and not "kyle" ;0)
oh and I want to see some pics from omaha!!!
Not to be rude, really, but when do we get to see Ben's pics from Omaha?
Post a Comment