I left on Thursday afternoon for Chicago to attend a continuing education seminar, leaving Ben to take care of the kids on his own. Nana helped to get them home from daycare. Thursday and Friday nights were the usual routine and everyone did great. So, I called during a break in my class on Saturday morning around 10 am, expecting them to be at home and still in their PJs. But not at home, they were on their way to the bank then headed to the car wash. And it didn't stop there. They headed to Barnes & Noble to get us some bibles for church, went to see Mike the Tiger, went to the batting cages then ate dinner at Nana and PawPaw's. Ben even took some pics with his phone and sent them to me so I could witness the events. Wow, I have to say I am pretty impressed! I made it home late Saturday night, after several delays at the airports. Missed them all and wished I could have been in on all the fun!

Checking out his teeth...

Posing with the statue of Mike...

With the real Mike...

At the batting cages...
No comments:
Post a Comment